This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
- Founder of http://www.teachertrainingvideos.com -
- Awarded Times Higher "Outstanding Initiative in ICT" 2008 - Awarded "Excellence in teaching and learning" University of Westminster 2008 - Winner of British Council ELTons* award for Innovation 2010
Using Technology to encourage speaking and reflection
Russell Stannard: "I will demonstrate a few tools and talk about some of the search I have done to encourage students to do more oral work/refect on their lessons. The presentation will be in English but the ideas will be relevant to all language teachers and could be used for teaching any level."
Simply send an email to JWagner@lpm.uni-sb.de to register Date: 13. 06. 2013 - 19:00h - 20:30h [Continental Time] To partcipate: - Click on the access link: https://webconf.vc.dfn.de/russell/ You will need neither a login name nor a password
- Select the option “Enter as a Guest” and key in your full name
- Click on “Enter Room” - Once you are inside go through the guided soundcheck [at the top left: Meeting > Audio Setup Wizard].
Check [and register ] for other free LPM-webinars for foreign language teachers hosted by Jürgen Wagner
* The ELTons, sponsored by Cambridge ESOL, are the only international awards that recognise and celebrate innovation in the field of English language teaching.