Sie sind auf Seite 1von 2

Recommended list of Required Documents:

You need your Original Bachelors & Masters Transcripts, Certificate and their photocopies attested from the registrar or exam controller of your University, Ministry of Education and Ministry of Foreign Affairs as well. SSC and HSC Transcripts, Certificates and photocopies attested from relevant board, Ministry of Education and also from Ministry of Foreign Affairs. (Attestation from relevant boards is required by very few varsities). Valid Passport (Attach its copy with varsity application package) Experience letter (from Ex Employer). TOEFL or IELTS (6.5 or higher overall band, depending on the institute). At least 2 Reference or Recommendation letters from teachers and employers. (At least one from your former teacher). Recent Passport size Photo. Motivation letter/ Statement of purpose/Letter of Intent for the programme of your interest. Family Registration Certificate (FRC). (Required at the time of visa only) Bank Statement of 6720 Euros or equivalent in BD TK and your sponsor statement as well for your next year funding. (Required by the Embassy at the time visa only)

How to apply?
Check your Concerning Programs on the Website of universities. Admission will be started on start of December to mid of February. Please note that different universities have different application periods. The universities will update the application timelines for the next application period on their websites during the autumn 2013. Apply online on Post the attested documents by DHL/FedEx/TNT/UPS to the address mentioned on website of the University. Send your language Certificate through online by the help of British Council or IDP and its free of charge for 60 days after the published date of your IELTS exam.

Useful links:
Study in Finland: Online Application for MRP: Ministry of Foreign affairs: Ministry of Education: For any kind of Help:

Thanking by, Iqbal Bin Imran (Shohag) MS Student University of Eastern Finland Joensuu, Finland