Sie sind auf Seite 1von 3

From: Subject: Date: To: Reply-To:

Ralph Fisher <> [RedemptionByMethod] THE POST- the evolved A4V March 14, 2013 9:16:26 AM PDT RedemptionByMethod <>
1 Attachment, 80 KB

Following is the verbiage that you will use on the statement/coupon: 1) (Somewhere on the statement/coupon you will find room to write this: 1040 Pay to the order of: United States Treasury Charge stated sum to: (write in the name (only) of whoever is getting "paid") Credit the memory of account number (put your SS # w/dashes here) (write out amount, in words, the amount you are "paying" here) (Example: Five Hundred and Ten and 23 cents) 2) IF there is a block where you are expected to enter the "numbers" reflecting the amount, then use it by filling in the block(s) 3) Wherever you find room near the top right of the statement/coupon, write "Money Order" 4) Fill out a 1040-V, blocks 1, 2 (if applicable), 3 and 4 (a 1040-V is attached to this post for your use) Nothing "fancy" in the address, just your plain old everyday address details) 5) On the same statement/coupon, where there's room, write this: Certified Tender of Payment For value for: (put in your name(s)) Tender at Par as per HJR192/P.L. 73-10 6/5/1933 UCC 3-311 (a) (b) UCC 3 Release of security Interest

This Tender payable by Assignment of Claim in Security Instrument only NOTE: Not a bank check, for Holding Account only UCC 1-201, (4) (24) (26) (28) (36) (37), UCC 1-104, UCC 3-304 "Private between the Parties" Partial Assignment of Security Interest 6) Mail your statement/coupon and the original 1040-V to: Internal Revenue Service Submission Processing Center Fresno, California 93888 That's it, you're done. But, it may be a good idea to CC copies to the party you are "paying". The IRS can take their sweet time in processing, so the other side may have to be patient. I'm told that there are a few governmental offices, state and federal, that can negotiate your tender if they are so inclined to actually do so. The IRS will process it, so I'm told, no questions asked. If you are concerned that the state/federal/whoever may try to negotiate and then wait for the IRS to pay (an attempt to double dip), then mark the 1040-V you send them as "Non-negotiable". I don't anticipate many questions on this, especially if you read the UCC sections that are used and comprehend how this "payment" process works. I can't recommend using this process on your "utility" bills, since the IRS may be slow in processing and it may get to the point where your utility company gets impatient and shuts your stuff off. Fair warning.


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required) Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

f1040v.pdf (80 KB)